neptune-contrib: open-source contributions to Neptune.ai¶
This library is a collection of helpers and extensions that make working with Neptune app more effective and better. It is build on top of neptune-client and gives you option to do things like:
- interactive visualizations of experiment runs or hyperparameters
- running hyper parameter sweeps in scikit-optimize, hyperopt or any other tool you like
- monitor training of the lightGBM or fastai models with a single callback
- much more
Enjoy the following integrations:
And the best thing is you can extend it yourself or… tell us to do it for you :).
- Data versioning
- Interactive experiment run comparison
- Parallel coordinates plot
- Image directory snapshoting
- Hyper parameter comparison
- Log binary classification metrics
- Log fairness classification metrics
- Integrate with Sacred
- Monitor lightGBM training
- Monitor fast.ai training
- Visualize project progress
- Sync experiments with Neptune via json file
- Telegram bot
Bug Reports and Questions¶
neptune-contrib is MIT-licensed and the source code is available on GitHub. If you find yourself in any trouble drop an isse on Git Issues, fire a feature request on Git Feature Request or ask us on the Neptune community forum or Neptune community spectrum.
We keep an updated list of open issues/feature ideas on github project page Github projects. If you feel like taking a shot at one of those do go for it! In case of any trouble please talk to us on the Neptune community spectrum.