neptune-contrib: open-source contributions to Neptune.ml¶
This library is a collection of helpers and extensions that make working with Neptune website more effective and better. It is build on top of neptune-cli and neptune-lib and gives you option to do things like:
- interactive visualizations of experiment runs or hyperparameters
- running hyper parameter sweeps in scikit-optimize, hyperopt or any other tool you like
- monitor training of the lightGBM models
- much more
And the best thing is you can extend it yourself or… tell us to do it for you :).
- Interactive experiment run comparison
- Hyper parameter comparison
- Run skopt/hyperopt hyperparameter sweep
- Log model diagnostics
- Monitor lightGBM training
- Monitor fast.ai training
- Log matplotlib charts to neptune
- Work with local notebooks
- Visualize project progress
- Sync experiments with Neptune via json file
- Telegram bot
Bug Reports and Questions¶
neptune-contrib is MIT-licensed and the source code is available on GitHub. If you find yourself in any trouble drop an isse on Git Issues, fire a feature request on Git Feature Request or ask us on the Neptune community forum or Neptune Slack.
You can join our slack by clicking on the Neptune Slack Join.
We keep an updated list of open issues/feature ideas on github project page Github projects. If you feel like taking a shot at one of those do go for it! In case of any trouble please talk to us on the Neptune Slack.